Monday, June 16, 2008

How This Blog Will Help You?

mumbai-university.blogspot.com (Mumbai University Blog) will help students to get information about courses, admissions, colleges, current events, tuition classes, exam time tables, preparation tips, complaints. I started Mumbai University Blog in 2008 to help students deal with the sometimes overwhelming task of deciding their preferred academic course with Mumbai University. Admissions are sometimes tedious and can suck out the excitement of a course completely, armed with the right information the task of choosing your dream course would definitely become easier.You can be a prospective student, corporate, student from other university or someone who just wishes to plan the future of their friends and family, you will definitely benefit. Prior to starting this Blog I have done my biomedical Engineering from Watumull Institute of Technology, Worli. Through my 4 years of engineering I have come to terms with pro’s n con’s of Mumbai University, I wish to share this experience with everyone.

No comments: